Replace a Full Arch of Teeth With Fixed Hybrid Implants in Powell
If you’re missing most or all your teeth, perhaps you’re tired of conventional dentures and having to remove and clean them each day. You may be interested in getting dental implants to replace your teeth, but felt like the cost was out of your budget. If so, we have good news for you! Dr. Wesley Mullins can replace a full arch of teeth using a minimal number of implants, usually four. With fixed hybrid implants in Powell, you can:
- Regain a full mouth of teeth you’ll take pride in showing to others
- Eat a wider variety of crunchy and nutritious foods
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Earn more respect from superiors in your professional life
- Make dating more relaxed and enjoyable
Call My Family Dentistry today at 865-685-9939 to schedule an appointment. Now is the perfect time to get your teeth back! We’re conveniently located on Conner Road, not far from North Knoxville Medical Center and Texas Roadhouse.
To save on implants and other treatments, ask about our Advantage Program. You make low monthly payments to cover the cost of preventive care like exams and cleanings. Plus, you’ll get discounts on other services.
Regain Your Smile With a Fixed Hybrid Implant Procedure
Dental implants are the preferred way to replace missing teeth. The reason is simple – titanium implants chemically fuse with your jawbone to form a secure base for replacement teeth. They also stimulate the bone to produce new bone cells and keep your jaw healthy and physically attractive.
However, it’s not necessary to place a dental implant for every missing tooth. Using an innovative procedure, Dr. Mullins can anchor a complete arch of fixed teeth with just four implants, although sometimes more are used for added stability. Unlike dentures, these teeth:
- Are screwed securely onto your implants, so they stay in place without slipping
- Give you chewing strength nearly equal to your natural teeth
- Are designed to only be removed by your dentist, so you just brush and floss every day
- Give you many years of great performance, with no relining procedures needed to adjust the fit
- Prevent the bone loss that occurs with other kinds of replacement teeth
Since we use fewer dental implants, the placement procedure is less invasive and less costly. Your healing time will be quicker, so you can get on with your life sooner. In addition, dental sedation options are available if you’re nervous about your procedure.
If you’re interested in fixed hybrid implants in Powell, call us today at 865-685-9939 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .